Subjects we teach
Social Studies, Civic Education, Spanish, English, French, Arts, Music, Computer Cience, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Philosophy, Psychology, Physical Education, Moral / Ethics.
Laptop for each student; virtual classroom; interactive whiteboards; digital books.
Fully bilingual Education (English-Spanish) and conversational French.
We participate in the following programs:
•BEO United Kingdom
•Space Camp – USA
•EF English Language – United States
Cooking, board games, football, Indoor soccer, basketball, dancing, country,
Athletic, academic (tutorial),
artistic and cultural.
Royal Educational Complex was founded in 1997 to provide high quality education, affordable cost and focused on the use of technology. We will form honest people with high moral, competitive, innovative values and ready to help build a better world through individual development and environmental care.
To form honest individuals, with ambition and overcoming capacity,committed
to their future, their felow´s and their country´s, under the light of respect, justice and democracy.”
To be a leading educational institution in academic, personal and moral values. Recognised
by its principles:
- To Exercise leadership that affects the culture and
social transformation, through the transmission of values.
- To Establish a project for the student community as a whole.
- To be distinguished by its real and efficient individualized attention.
- To Achieve a high level of academic quality.
- To dispouse technological resources, curricula and constantly evolving sport planning.
Information for parents
We seek to give each student the opportunity to achieve their dreams and develop their full potential and skills, with an approach based on the development of a healthy self-esteem that leads to a high level of performance, productivity and success.
- True individualized attention: methodological adjustments that allow students to move at their own pace, through several support tools and systems that meet the needs of each student to reach their full potential by challenging their creativity in solving problems.
- Maximum 15 students groups per classroom.
- Development of math,reading, comprehension and logical reasoning skills.
- Comprehensive education: artistic, sporting and cultural.
- 90% of our graduates are young businesspersons, entrepreneurs and independent.
- Bilingual English-Spanish
- French Conversational
- Optional learning for other languages
- M-Th 7:00 AM – 3:10 PM
- F 7:00 AM- 1:30 PM
Football, Indoor Soccer, basketball, volleyball, table tennis, chess, pool, athletics, et al.
Lessons are taught in both subjects. Arts is being taught by projects and music on the theoretical knowledge area, music appreciation and development of instrumental skills (piano, guitar, xylophone, percussion, flute, etc.)
Because of our schedules, we do not concur with the schedules in and out of other schools so our parents are not affected by regular Guachipelín Traffic Jams.